Crafting a Vinyl Rolled Bag Handle: A Step-by-Step Guide Without Rope or Tubing

Image
  Are you tired of the same old bag handles? Do you want to add a unique touch to your bag? Look no further! In this step-by-step guide, we'll show you how to craft a vinyl rolled bag handle without using rope or tubing. This DIY project is easy to follow and allows you to customize your bag handles to match your style.  Why Vinyl? Vinyl is a versatile material that is easy to work with and comes in a variety of colors and patterns. It is durable, water-resistant, and can be easily cleaned. Plus, it's a great way to add a pop of color or texture to your bag.  Step 1: Gather Your Materials Before you get started, make sure you have all the necessary materials. You'll need: - Vinyl fabric (you can find this at your local fabric store) - Scissors - Ruler - Marker - Pins - Sewing machine or needle and thread Step 2: Cut the Vinyl Start by cutting the vinyl fabric into a strip that is 4 inches wide and 36 inches long. You can adjust the length depending on how long you want your

Best of Zooliabags | 2018 Round up

Today I decided to do a Zooliabags round-up of all my blog posts for 2018.

Roundup
Roundup 2018

I started this blog in October 2018 to keep a record of my progress in starting an online bag business. To share tutorials, DIY and bag making related information with my readers.

I opened an online shop on Etsy.com, to sell fabric wallets and clutches. I will share the progress of my shop in a later blog post.

However, I was only able to write about seven blog posts so far because I was learning about blogging, sewing for my shop* zooliabags and actually setting up the shop, so I was stretched a bit thin.
This is a recap or an evaluation of where I'm at so far, in my journey to blogging for business.

I haven't been able to do a lot in regards to blogging and my shop as a result of life happening, but I resolve to do better moving forward.

What you will learn from this blog roundup:

  • How to choose a handmade niche product to sell.
  • How to set up your Etsy shop.
  • What tools and resources to use for graphics eg. Logo and banners
  • How to send organic traffic to your online shop
  • Quick and easy tutorials for beginners

My post roundup 2018

Titles and Links: Click the links for the full articles

How to make a DIY lip balm holder in 5 minutes


This is a quick and easy tutorial, that is beginner friendly.
It is a fun little project that you can teach your child how to make, especially girls.
You will be able to make your own lippy holder in the colours and fabrics of your choice.

Click link here


How to make a removable wristlet and shoulder strap
This tutorial will teach you how to make your own wristlet and shoulder straps so you can carry your wallets and clutches with ease. 
The wrist strap can also be used as a key fob.

Click link here

How to make an inexpensive product photography lightbox
Quality photographs are an important part of selling online, it is most times the determining factor on whether or not a customer makes a purchase from your shop.

If you can't afford to buy a photo lightbox, you can learn how to make one for under $10.

Click link here

How to use a free blog website to send traffic to your online shop
I know it can all be overwhelming trying to set up an online shop and creating your products and all the behind-the-scenes of running your own business and still figure out how to get customers to your shop.

This post will show you how to use a free blog to send organic traffic to your shop.

Click link here

Pros and Cons of selling handmade bags on Etsy.com
This article will answer all your burning questions on whether or not you should sell on Etsy.com, to help you make the best decision for your business.

Click link here 

The most boring article about handmade bag business you will ever read
Through research, I have found that the key to business success online encompasses seven steps.
The first is to find a problem and offer a solution. This post will show you where to look for information when deciding on a product or niche to offer.

Click link here

Blogging for business
Blog for Business
How to set up your Etsy shop for success in 6 steps
The Etsy.com website was created for crafters and makers to sell their handmade products online. Here is how to set up an Etsy shop for success.

You will learn what free tools and resources to use when setting up your Etsy shop.

 Click the link here.

I am working on new content at the moment as well as researching blogging and how to blog effectively for business.

I will be challenging myself to blog every day for 30 days. I will keep you informed of my progression in this regard. Thanks for reading, I hope that this inspires you on your journey.

If you like this post please share it on Facebook and
bag business roundup
Pin this
Pinterest.


Please subscribe for more great content at the top of this post.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY FABRIC WALLET FOR WOMEN🔴PART # 1 | POP TO THE SHOP WALLET TUTORIAL

Scrap Busting Projects | 2019

DIY Bagmaking challenge for beginners